Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Pittsburgh is wildlife

Although I have no photo to prove it, this morning while walking my dog, Maddy, we saw three deer in Schenley Park.  

One of them was even wearing a terrible towel.  

(Okay, now everyones knows a deer wouldn't be wearing a terrible towel today because the game isn’t even until Sunday).

In the city of Seattle, I saw a bald eagle, two huge raccoons about the size of my dog, and although I didn't see it, there was a wild bear on the loose, making its way across 99 N heading through the urban backyards to find his home, maybe up in Bellingham.  

But I never saw any deer.  I know they were there, but not in Licton Springs park, that's for sure.

Maddy the dog seemed nonplussed by the deer and continued to eat grass.



No comments:

Post a Comment